Monday, May 07, 2007

What I don't know about you

... or you about me

Randi tagged me to blog about 7 random things that you may not know about me. So, here goes...

1) I never wanted to be a teacher because of all the marking I saw my parents do. Uhhh, oops. What was I just talking about?

2) I had paper route when I was younger. I could deliver to every single house on the route without looking at where I was. I usually had my nose buried in a book.

3) We knew that Hunter was going to be "Hunter" since before we were even married. Boy or girl, that was our firstborn's name. We also had the rest of our four kids' names picked. It's different now that one of those children is actually growing within me, the names don't quite seem as good as we originally thought. For now, we're going with "Tuna*"... boy or girl, just to make it easier.

4) I'm not freaked out by other people's feet. Oh, I'm going to Ottawa in eleven sleeps!!!

5) When I puke, I break blood vessels in my face and look like a freak for days. I don't wear much maeup, so there's not much that I can do about that.

6) I had one lady at a summer job say to me, nearly every day for an entire summer, "Gee, Elizabeth, you look tired." It drove me NUTS.

7) I really want to take up sewing and have some space in my house for crafting and sewing. I look at Craft Daisies too much. Also, I'd like to make sure that my garden has a good crop this year.

* just kidding

That was sweet. I'm not going to tag anyone, though...

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 10:21 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I knew most of those things about you, Elizabeth! That makes me pretty happy - it's nice to think you know your own daughter a little! Tuna - Ha!

And...just for the record, I really think that no one should ever tell anyone that they think they look tired. Obviously, it isn't useful to that person. They're not going to be able to change it as soon as you tell them, so why point it out? It seems so much better to focus on a positive aspect of that person's appearance or personality and say something about it, thereby helping them to feel better. Wouldn't it be a better world if people did more of that?

 
At 7:05 a.m. , Blogger Randi said...

hehe...Tuna! I like that;)Suppose it's better than shrimp! Thanks for playing:)

 
At 11:11 a.m. , Blogger Melany aka Supermom said...

Why did you become a teacher then? Funny how we sometimes end up doing something we didn't want too. I did the same thing. Didn't want to be an accountant and here I am, doing just that

 
At 2:01 p.m. , Blogger Vicki said...

How's little Tuna growing? Where's the next belly shot??

 
At 6:39 p.m. , Blogger Jen said...

Tuna- that's really cute.

Do you have names picked out yet? Share, if you are willing. :)

 
At 10:09 p.m. , Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

I break blood vessels when I vomit, too. I end up with little red dots under my eyes.

Didn't want to become a teacher, ha! Didn't know your parents were teachers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home