Something's come over me
I've been working like a madwoman to get my marking done.
I'd just like to brag that I am finished marking my massive stack of assignments that have been taunting me for weeks now. Not only that, but I have begun my report cards! I'm feeling pretty proud of myself. However, I can just see something terrible happening... like the web program we use going down or something... AAAHHHHHH. I'd better back up my work, eh?
Also, it's nearly 11pm and I am still awake. What's up with that?
Happy Monday, everyone.

3 Comments:
A burst of energy for you, YAY!
YEAH!!!!! Way to go!! Throw yourself a little party and watch a good movie for the heck of it. You deserve it. I'm such a procrastinator that I'd probably never get that kind of stuff done...
I understand how wonderful it feels to finish your marking! Way to go! Now, about those report cards. I'm jealous! You're amazing! I'm sure you'll be happy to get them done this time, knowing that you won't have to do any more for quite awhile! Lucky girl!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home