"H-dawg" part II
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
I used to be unwillingly exposed to such noises for hours on end, as I was travelling with the my basketball team, in University. The guys would cart this along and pass it around for the entire trip from Kamloops to Prince George.
Good times. Good times. NOT!
I'll admit, I quite enjoy the toy when it's my son that's showing off his talents! Check out his MAD dancing sillz. He gets those from his Mom's side.. hehe

4 Comments:
Those are some sweet boppin tunes! And he moves really are great, so cute!
How funny! What a fun toy:) And I just luvv his jammies;) Those are my favotite style, I have even seen them for big guys! Hunter, you got some cool moves!
oH MAN! He sure loves that!
I love at that age when they spin, both arms point in the direction they're going. Too funny.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home