Sunday, June 18, 2006

My boys




Being that it is Father's Day. I will post some pictures of my boys and I out adventuring together. We went to the park last week and got caught in a rainstorm. It was cool.
For those of you that know Justin, you know that I am lucky if I get part of him in a picture...

Happy Father's Day, Justin. I love you!

4 Comments:

At 5:18 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the rain pic :) It is also not easy to get a pic of my dh

 
At 3:25 p.m. , Blogger Jen said...

Happy belated fathers day J! You rock.. even though you're a crotch pile bugger :P You're a great dad and I hope you all had a wonderful day together!!!

 
At 5:52 p.m. , Blogger Angella said...

Hunter has the biggest smile - so great!

:)

 
At 10:38 a.m. , Blogger Care said...

What a great picture of Hunter. He looks like a very happy little boy. Glad you guys spent a nice day together on Father's Day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home