Saturday, May 27, 2006

a year ago today

One year ago, today, I was due to deliver my baby boy. I waited patiently for him to arrive, knowing that my life would be forever changed after he was born. I knew he was a boy. I just knew in my gut. My first Mommy instinct??

May 27th, 2005, my friend, Danni, and I went to get our grad gear and took some pictures at Summerhill winery in Kelowna. It was soooooo stinkin' hot! Love you and miss you, Danni!

3 Comments:

At 4:22 p.m. , Blogger Jen said...

Those pics are so cute!

I can't believe it's almost been a year.. and at the same time it seems like so much longer than a year!

You're an amazing mom, wife, teacher and I'm so blessed to know you.
Miss you!

 
At 12:43 a.m. , Blogger Danni said...

Wow, a year goes by so fast! Amazing! I had a great time taking those grad pics with you Liz, and yes, it was soooo hot!!! But still, it was a lot of fun spending the day with you. Love you and miss you too!

 
At 11:19 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home