Friday, June 09, 2006

Yes! I have my kitchen back

It's the best diet, in my opinion. I had no kitchen for a few hours under a week and I sure didn't feel like cooking in that disaster! I've discovered that opening a cupboard or the fridge (when there is a cupboard door and the fridge is located against the wall) makes me feel a lot more comfortable and I eat a lot more. In search to lose a few pounds.. renovate your eating area!

Before cupboard removal (I know, my kitchen is a disaster even before beginning this project!)
















During (cupboard doors are off and the backs are primed, all appliances pulled out)












After the project is finished (sigh, feels so much better- and cleaner!)


10 Comments:

At 1:00 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks so great!!!

I think you inspired my next house-project...

 
At 1:11 p.m. , Blogger Care said...

You guys did a great job - it looks awesome!!!

 
At 4:31 p.m. , Blogger Randi said...

Wow looks great!! I love home projects and making things look different. Good Job!

 
At 4:44 p.m. , Blogger Jen said...

Fan-freakin-tastic guys!
Justin's quite the handy man :)

 
At 5:55 p.m. , Blogger karen said...

Very nice!

Amazing what a little paint can do!

 
At 7:09 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kitchen looks fantastic. Perfect for this weekend. Can't wait to see it in person. Hopefully sooner than later.

Wynter

 
At 10:51 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It does look amazing. Did mine a few years ago and the stress is still there. Alot of work but very worth it. Thanks for having me over tonight. You're so sweet and loving. Love Fran

 
At 12:20 p.m. , Blogger D said...

Wow, it really brightened it up. Great job you guys. I can't wait to see it in person later today! Miss ya!

By the way, I think we tell each other we miss each other an awful lot considering we live in the same town. We should hook up.

 
At 2:18 p.m. , Blogger Robyn said...

That looks fantastic! Great job :)

 
At 9:07 p.m. , Blogger Angella said...

Sweet reno!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home