Tuesday, June 06, 2006

A little of this and a little of that

Well, not much is really new on the deVries channel. Life is just ticking along. Hunter, rapidly winding down the hours to his first birthday, remains to be the greatest child I have ever had (hahahaha). We are anjoying each others' company immensely, even if he is unaware of how much he loves me! Justin has been working lots and has taken on a new project at home - our kitchen! He has been busting his butt TSPing, sanding, wiping, priming and soon to be painting our kitchen cupboards, which were very 1970s. Hopefully, they will be trendy when we are done.. if not, they just won't be brown. I say that this is Justin's project because I am unable to repress my OCD (ha) for long enough to help him. With the entire contents of my kitchen distributed throughout my house... it leaves me with a basic level of irritation that can only be fixed through odd-jobbing my evenings away. That and looking after the baby who is in his gory with all cupboard doors removed revealing every single item they hide from him.

Hunter's birthday party (Saturday, 1pm - come on over!) is providing an excellent deadline to work towards. It only increases my unrest, though, with more tasks to be accomplished. Speaking of which, I should go and not procrastinate.

3 Comments:

At 4:10 p.m. , Blogger Randi said...

Yay! I want to see pics of the new kitchen when your done! Did you do before shots? Hunter is gonna be 1 year old! Man they grow fast, does it make you sad? Have fun getting the party ready:)

 
At 7:34 p.m. , Blogger Angella said...

Happy Birthday! We'll even be at the cabin on Saturday, but likely just arriving.

Have a great day!

 
At 12:57 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope the birthday party preparations won't drive you nuts :) I'm sure it will all go really really well.
I won't do well with my kitchen items all over my home....good luck with that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home