Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Well that's unfortunate

I just pulled about ten billion pieces of Kleenex off of my freshly cleaned laundry.

Apparently I forgot to clear my pockets of the five hundred tissues I keep on my person because of my severe pregnancy nose drip issue. It's quite humourous, actually. I have a Bella Band that keeps things "tucked in" and helps keep my pre-preg pants on when they are unzipped and my stretched-out maternity clothes up, as well as hiding my skin - gasp! I usually have a whole stash of tissues hidden there under my tum. Hee hee. My students have noticed it but know better than to comment.

Fun times this nose drip. I had it when I was prego with Hunter and I thought that it was just a coincidence of where I happened to be, at a Middle School, and my stress levels, final practicum.

Well, nope, it turns out that as my second pregnancy rolls on I am in the same place, a school, with similar stress levels, real life.

Let the good times, er... drip!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:16 p.m. , Blogger Kristin said...

Good times, tissues in the laundry, I am usually far to lazy to do anything about it so I just throw it all in the dryer and it takes care of it. :)

 
At 10:31 p.m. , Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

I had the same nasal drip thing going on when I was preggers with Laurel. Lovely stuff. Too bad it wasn't money you found in the laundry instead of tissues. Bummer.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home