Friday, December 08, 2006

Surprise ruined

It's just too darn cute, so I am ruining the surprise of some of our gifts this year. Oh well. Enjoy the pictures. I spent about an hour on my knees trying to get the paint off our kitchen floor. haha



11 Comments:

At 5:49 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! What fun he must have had! He's a lucky boy! I'm sure you and your brother and sisters weren't allowed to do that on the kitchen floor! Maybe outside, though, or in the basement. It will be great fun to see the results! Hope the paint came out of your floor.
Love, Mom

 
At 6:00 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't have known that he was painting for Christmas presents, but know I'm curios to see who's present it is!

 
At 7:01 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is sweet art, you should frame it! I love it!

 
At 7:57 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

An old daycare Hint.... Add a little soap to the paint next time. It washes out like a dream!

 
At 10:16 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun. I haven't been courageous enough for finger painting yet, but this winter feels like it will be long if I don't!!

 
At 3:49 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh how fun! I can't wait until Conner is that age and getting to do things like that with him. Hunter is such a cutie!!

 
At 5:16 a.m. , Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

Totally can tell you're a teacher - you had him in only a diaper so you could hose him off afterwards! Brillant!

 
At 9:33 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWW!
He is such a cute lil devil!
Beautiful!
*applauds*

 
At 12:30 p.m. , Blogger rachel joy said...

I really need to be more ambitious with Max's activities. Thanks for the inspiration. I'm off to find fingerpaint (& soap!)

 
At 2:54 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh don't they just LOVE doing that!

 
At 9:01 a.m. , Blogger karen said...

What a GREAT idea! Wow.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home