What to say...
So, I feel like I might have missed some things in the blogging world lately. Right now, I am multi-tasking, either that or procrastinating... I have a pile of laundry that needs washing at my feet, I have dinner in the oven, my recipe book is open to a wicked recipe for chocolate goodies that I am intending to bake for my ladies' group tonight, the baby is sleeping and I am sitting at the computer to blog. Sick! Present time... 6:32pm, when do these ladies arrive? 7pm.
Crud, Hunter just woke up. So... forget the laundry and the goodies... I'll just put a kettle on.
Harumph!

4 Comments:
Good intentions, Liz. Just remember what is important, prioritize and deligate responsibility. Don't feel guilty. Do what you have to. As for the goodies . . . store bought are acceptable.
Maureen
mmmmmmmi love those chocolate goodies, i make them for people, but i just end up eating them all for myself ;)
That's a great story. Waiting for more. dvd movie player In pregnancy vicodin Puerto rico calling plans Mattress sale pasadena dryer electric plug 50 amp scieplas gel dryers Toaster oven assories Laser printer paper jam budget tumble dryers
This is very interesting site... » »
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home