Thursday, October 27, 2005

Little tooth and ramblings..


Hunter has pushed through his first little tooth. Bottom, left incisor. Sooo cute. It's just pokin' up, about to explode. I wonder how nursing will be when that little number is in there?
Today, Matty came over (he's back from adventures in Morocco) and helped us move all of our compost out. We loaded up his truck and got it ALL. I'm so happy. We will have more, of course, as soon as the wind blows the pine needles down and the apricot tree loses her leaves and I move onto the next 2 garden patches, but until then... I can just feel good about what we have done so far and how much I enjoy my house!
I discovered a pumpkin from LAST HALLOWEEN hidden under my juniper bush that I pruned the snot out of in my front entry. Grossssss..
Here's the little man, asleep in the baby backpack that we propped up outside this morning as we were loading and pruning. Sooo cute. Sigh, I love my little baby boy! I wonder when we will start #2? No rush, at all... just wondering... I love babies! I think that it makes perfect sense how children can come close together - I already miss the stages that Hunter has passed through! They grow too fast!

5 Comments:

At 3:51 p.m. , Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

I hear ya, we're thinking about number three!! Maybe we'll try this summer.

 
At 10:35 p.m. , Blogger Jen said...

Sooooooooo cute!
lol..
Can't wait to be there in the spring when everything is all blooming and great!

 
At 11:03 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an amazing little man! We are all so blessed to have him in our lives. Hope the tooth comes thru soon with no pain. I'm also so glad that you love your house and your yard. Home Sweet Home. Love Grandma D.V.

 
At 10:28 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH my goodness he looks so sweet! The second tooth follows pretty close after the first! my little niece popped out the 1st , and 2 1/2 weeks later she had the 2nd.
And yeah, I'm thinking after 2, the whole breasfeeding thing becomes a painful adventure!
hahaha
Lil Dupuis

 
At 4:27 p.m. , Blogger D said...

Oh, time flies! He's getting teeth already? Wow.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home