Laughing in the air
My little boy has the sweetest laugh I've ever heard. I can't help but laugh along with him when I hear it! Today, we arrived at my parents' house and Hunter's Uncle Matthew grabbed him in his car seat, still asleep from church, and sat him on the coffee table to watch him sleep. Of course, as I was unbuckling the poor kid, he awoke... so Matty got him. After wandering around with him for a bit, we all ended up in the kitchen. Uncle Matty swung him into the air (no letting go, yet) and his little face split into a grin. Another toss and the cutest gasping, throaty giggle came out. Third toss, peals of laughter.
I am totally in love! My sides and cheeks ache!

3 Comments:
Oh, sweet Hunter, You are the cutest little thing. I can't wait to hear that laugh of yours.
You are so lucky to have such a beautiful lively baby!
I'm so glad you guys were able to come spend the night with us girls at the BBQ!
Can't wait to see you guys again at the wedding!
Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home