Thursday, August 30, 2007

Can you even believe this?

I've been following Rachelle's story since the beginning of her blog days.
Is this not incredible??? What an amazing blessing!!

I can only imagine what I think life will be like when my new one arrives, but this???

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 11:34 a.m. , Blogger Jen said...

HOLY SMOKES! Just looking at those bottles makes my head spin.

 
At 9:28 a.m. , Blogger Amanda Franks said...

You link to some of the greatest blog stories Elizabeth. I don't always have the time to follow the links, but man they are such a treat when I do.

 
At 3:01 p.m. , Blogger Damselfly said...

Wow! I can't imagine what life would be like with five newborns. Seeing them all in their carseats just makes me wonder what kind of vehicle you need to take them somewhere. Amazing....

 
At 3:12 p.m. , Blogger Jen said...

I agree with damselfly. I showed Jordan the picture of the kids in the carseats and he just laughed and said "There's no way they actually go anywhere with all those kids!"

 
At 7:50 p.m. , Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

No baby, yet? I was sure I'd come back to a baby.

Five newborns, my head is spinning. I can't even imagine.

I can't wait to hear your news and meet your little one. Thinking about you all the time.

 
At 9:46 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's difficult to imagine how one would cope with 5 newborns! Hopefully, it won't be just ONE caring for them, but that friends and family will be able to help out. It would be such fun to have the opportunity to be part of that, don't you think? It would certainly be a full time job!

Thinking of you always, Elizabeth, as you await the upcoming excitement.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home