
My baby sister arrived home, yesterday, from her incredible adventures with the Katimavik program. We are so glad to have her home safe. The whole fam was at the airport to pick her up. Here are some happy reunion shots...




We LOVE you Amanda and are so glad that you made it home safely!!
Labels: family, life, summer
6 Comments:
Your family is great! Welcome home Amanda!
looks like a happy reunion
How good that she's home safe!!! I know you guys are soo excited! Maybe you'll have the baby now...he/she was probably just waiting for Aunt Amanda!!
You have such a sweet family.
-Danica
Awesome. I think I'm gonna cry.
I am so glad to see that your sister is home. It must be amazing to be part of a family like yours - you can feel the love and caring that is between all of you. And your previous commentor is right - it makes u wanna cry - it's so beautiful. You are one lucky girl, Liz, to have a family like this!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home