Saturday, June 09, 2007

cuteness and smartness

My kid just turned two and here is how smart he is. I know, I'm a proud bragging mommy, in love with my little boy... humour me!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 10:29 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, what a cutie! I can't believe how smart he is and how loving. Not sure about the MONSTER shirt, though! It certainly doesn't suit him.

 
At 10:31 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grandma Hunter, the shirt is a monster truck shirt. I would never label that sweet little doll with monster. What a brilliant and pleasant child. I love him to pieces. Love Frandma (Hey, I like that)

 
At 10:57 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that he screams the numbers as if counting is something he's really passionate about. You might have a mathematician on your hands.

Happy belated BDay Hunter!

xoxo Alayne

 
At 2:09 p.m. , Blogger Care said...

Hunter is so smart and so adorable!
Happy belated birthday!

 
At 4:15 p.m. , Blogger Amanda Franks said...

So cute! Happy Belated Birthday Hunter!

 
At 5:31 p.m. , Blogger rachel joy said...

You're right, he is brilliant. Pretty funny kid, shouting and all.

 
At 8:04 a.m. , Blogger amanda said...

hahahaha
I love what Alayne said - I was thinking that too! He's soo into it. I just love that kid.
xoxoxo

 
At 9:35 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know how many times I've watched this video - again and again. He's soooooo adorable!

 
At 7:33 a.m. , Blogger mAsOn & tErrI's mOm said...

What a SMART little cookie!! I see on your profile that your a teacher . . .well keep up the GREAT work!!

I laughed when he shouted the NINE and then again with TEN!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home