My Top Three
I've just decided that I would like to link you to three of my favourite posts of the last few days. I read a lot of blogs. A LOT! I hope that those that I am linking to, don't mind... but I'm pretty sure they won't. So, here are my top three laughs and joys for the last little while...
New Mom Kelly discovers the joys of her daughter's thighs and how fun and different each different smile is... Chloe is beautiful!!!!
Triplet and Twin Mom Jessica is seeing her baby daughter, Noelle through a rough health situation, right now. It's been going on for a while. If praying is your thing, please do it! We want this little princess to come home, fully healthy, SOON!
Shana, soon-to-be mother of three is embarking on a new adventure to pick up her two newest kiddos in Guatemala. Her daughter, Sophie Lu is just soooo precious. Scroll down to watch her cooking theme video... it's a riot.
Well, I hope that you can enjoy these three bloggers. They are all bloggers that I have never met, but think of, often.

2 Comments:
You have some of the most interesting links Elizabeth. I found Shana and Jessica from your links a little while ago and I love their blogs. I'm off to check out Kelly's blog! Have a great day :)
hahahahaha, SL is so cute, love the italian cooking show...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home