Sunday, March 05, 2006

Part of me...

... feels like I have to rapidly make up for the lack of posts in the last couple days!! Trouble, trouble... Instead I am going to leave you with a little snippet of a poem that I made up (terrible, I know) that gives you a clue as to why I haven't been blogging. And, I will leave you with another super cute video of my big boy.



Video Sharing at DropShots.com

Poem: by E.
spring is here
cut cut cut
not good enough, wrong direction, too skinny
snip snip snip
can't reach the fruit, too fat
saw saw saw
pruning
greenhouse windows covered
razorblade scraping
bit by bit
paint comes off
greenhouse!!
So, what do you think of my peom? Am I a poet or what? I've been enjoying the spring weather and out in my yard preparing for the growing season. Yesssss.... my seeds are huge and NEED my greenhouse, so I've been getting it ready!

4 Comments:

At 9:27 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure about the poem, but your enthusiasm about getting outside to your greenhouse is fabulous! Way to go, Elizabeth! And congratulations on your first tree pruning job. Nice work!

 
At 9:28 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, your little (big) kid is so cute with his screaming and his sock! You already knew that, though, but I needed to say it!
Love, Mom

 
At 11:43 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy the gardening, work on the greenhouse. It's getting cold here...I'm so not excited about that!

 
At 7:11 a.m. , Blogger Angella said...

I have greenhouse envy :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home