Bloody lip #1
Well, Hunter had his first spill last night. He was standing up by a side table in the living room when he spilled - forward and shmucked his face into the table. He split his lip open on his lovely little (well, big, actually) teeth! Ack!! Blood coming from the mouth... Justin witnessed the event and yelled for me to come NOW! I gave the kid a wet cloth to suck on so that we could locate the origin of the blood... he quit crying and burst into a grin - I don't usually let him have wet cloths to suck on... Ha, so there, Mommy!
Once the blood cleared we discovered that he had sliced his lip beside his other crack (dry lips, I'm thinking - he's had that one for a while) and the crack had also opened up further. Whew!
This morning, all apears to be healing well, we have seen no more blood and the cracks are both healing quite well. What a tough little boy I have!

4 Comments:
What a tough boy! Just think of all the scrapes will have to deal with as they grow up...
:)
Abby had her first bloody mouth incident a few weeks ago too. ick. They are tough kids!
best regards, nice info http://www.fluoxetineprozac.info/Zoloft-breast-feeding.html expert search engine optimisation online marketing seo loyal Cash advance new orleans Asian lesbian video Tramadol hci buy fioricet New natural diet pills
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Pink ribbon breast cancer awareness mirrora 11 contact lenses wellbutrin Alfa romeo usa Used gate opener northwest airlines visa manila Trophy nissan dallas golf resorts Bextra buy online chongqed Mario tennis gamecube Free tax website Kelty redwing 3100 backpack zoloft Pontiac manuals camping cambrils How to wean myself off zoloft Belkin capture card video discount meridia Alpharetta georgia golf course real estate business credit report
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home