living, working and loving it
Labels: H-dawg, pregnancy, Sooz
posted by Elizabeth @ 3:49 p.m. 14 Comments
Wow!!! What a beauty. Thanks for all the pics. I hope you are doing well. Keep the pics coming... when possible of course ;)Kristy McKay
She is so cute. I love the last picture with hunter in it. Lttle Suze! Sweetie!
Congratulations Liz, Justin and Hunter! You have such a beautiful daughter/sister.We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet Susannah.Lots of hugs and love from all of us.Wynter, Chris and Storm
How beautiful! Hunter looks so happy at Susannah!
Wheeeeeee!!!
She's so CUTE! And I so love the name. You'll never guess - I had a dream about a baby Susanna the other day! Didn't connect it to you or anything but it gave me a warm little fuzzy when I read her name the first time.
so sweet! congratulations!
Oh, she looks like her brother! What a sweet family. Love you!-Danica
I LOVE that last picture. SO SWEET!
Pure. Love.
OH! Your baby girl is gorgeous!!!! I'm so happy our baby's share the same birthday!!!! Congrats!!!!
Hunter's face is so sweet and happy! Oh, Susannah is so sweet.Elizabeth, hope you're doing well.
So nice to see you all lookin so smitten! I'm so glad the wait is over. Congrats again! (Oh and a quick silly question is is Sus or Suz in her name?)
Totally worth the wait. She is beautiful. Everyone looks so happy.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
14 Comments:
Wow!!! What a beauty. Thanks for all the pics. I hope you are doing well. Keep the pics coming... when possible of course ;)
Kristy McKay
She is so cute. I love the last picture with hunter in it. Lttle Suze! Sweetie!
Congratulations Liz, Justin and Hunter! You have such a beautiful daughter/sister.
We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet Susannah.
Lots of hugs and love from all of us.
Wynter, Chris and Storm
How beautiful! Hunter looks so happy at Susannah!
Wheeeeeee!!!
She's so CUTE! And I so love the name. You'll never guess - I had a dream about a baby Susanna the other day! Didn't connect it to you or anything but it gave me a warm little fuzzy when I read her name the first time.
so sweet! congratulations!
Oh, she looks like her brother! What a sweet family. Love you!
-Danica
I LOVE that last picture. SO SWEET!
Pure. Love.
OH! Your baby girl is gorgeous!!!! I'm so happy our baby's share the same birthday!!!! Congrats!!!!
Hunter's face is so sweet and happy! Oh, Susannah is so sweet.
Elizabeth, hope you're doing well.
So nice to see you all lookin so smitten! I'm so glad the wait is over. Congrats again! (Oh and a quick silly question is is Sus or Suz in her name?)
Totally worth the wait. She is beautiful. Everyone looks so happy.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home