living, working and loving it
Labels: confessions, pregnancy
posted by Elizabeth @ 6:33 p.m. 7 Comments
HA HA HA!!!Oh the joys of being prego, eh!
Me too! I've been talking about it (cheeeese cake), and gooie brownies for two weeks. I was at Costco yesterday and almost bought a multi-flavour box of cake. LOL
Absolutely! If you don't have any in the house, send wonderful hubby out on a quest.
Hey, if you come visit me I'll make you a cheescake!!! Yes, I AM trying to bribe you...I love you, feel better.:)
Let the cravings begin! I'm not prego, but now I WANT cheese cake, thanks alot;)
I hope you got some!
I hear ya.Too bad it'd probably make you barf eh?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
7 Comments:
HA HA HA!!!
Oh the joys of being prego, eh!
Me too! I've been talking about it (cheeeese cake), and gooie brownies for two weeks. I was at Costco yesterday and almost bought a multi-flavour box of cake. LOL
Absolutely! If you don't have any in the house, send wonderful hubby out on a quest.
Hey, if you come visit me I'll make you a cheescake!!! Yes, I AM trying to bribe you...
I love you, feel better.
:)
Let the cravings begin! I'm not prego, but now I WANT cheese cake, thanks alot;)
I hope you got some!
I hear ya.
Too bad it'd probably make you barf eh?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home