I'm so lame
I'm sorry. It would appear that my brain is dead. I can't seem to think of anything exciting to post about. Where have I been these past few days? At home, with Hunter, sleeping mostly... Wow. Isn't that exciting?! I have physically sat at the computer and opened the "compose" page about five times a day to come up with... nothing.
So, help me out please. What do you want to know? Give me some ideas for blogs that would catch your interest. Thanks.

8 Comments:
Well...I really like to see pictures or videos of Hunter (no surprise there!) and to hear stories about what he has done - like when he first said "Grandma" to me! That was so cool. First time in my life, you know! I'm not afraid to say that it was really very special for me - kind of like the first time your own child says "Mommy". Yeah, I really love that kid! Anyway, I just thought I'd say that you have the perfect topic living right under your nose.
Love, Mom
Umm....
I'd like to know
You're bday
You're favorite color
favorite food
favorite icecream
favorite number?
favorite restaurant
favorite blog
favorite store
favorite movie
favorite tv show
favorite candy
favorite soda
favorite um yeah, that's all I can think of
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
I've been having writers block as well as lack of time, too. I know what youmean about not knowing what to post.
There's always something interesting in 'me as a kid' stories. Um, most embarassing moment? You must have some pretty good teaching stories??? Wedding pictures?
I'd like to know what you are cooking me for dinner next week...
Love ya and see you soon!!!
I think you should tell us your possible baby names!!!!!!
oooohhh, possible baby names, fun!!!!
Hunter has to be up to some sort of funny antic you could share with us all.
I tagged you - does that help? :)
Don't worry. Pregnancy brain is no fun lol
Let's see. How about your favourite highschool memories.
Maybe your highschool dance
About the sports you played at school
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home