Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Mad Gab, Anyone?

Here's a little message for you to solve. I looove Mad Gab, it's one of my favourite party games.

"High Hemp Ray Gun Hunt"

Happy Solving...

20 Comments:

At 7:45 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, oh, oh, oh! I don't want to give it away too soon. If I'm right in what I think it is, then CONGRATULATIONS! WHOO-HOO!

 
At 8:05 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow I knew you were pregnant and I couldn't figure it out..... I guess we need to buy that game too! See you soon!!!!

 
At 8:25 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH YAY! Congratulations!

 
At 8:30 p.m. , Blogger Heather said...

YAHOOOOO!!!

 
At 9:27 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to look for the answer. I guess I too need practice at this game. I'm so very excited for you all. I hope this pregnancy goes well for you.

 
At 9:34 p.m. , Blogger Heidi said...

I love that game too! Congratulations on your great news.

 
At 9:35 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Liz!
So excited for you adn your family!!!
All my best :)
Jen

 
At 9:54 p.m. , Blogger Ian & Kristin Groves said...

i don't get it

ian

 
At 10:09 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fun way to tell everyone, Elizabeth! You always were the best at that game! (Of course, I haven't played it much with Justin, so we'll have to wait for that to happen before I can make my final judgement). Yes, congratulations, Elizabeth, Justin, and big brother, Hunter!!!!!!

 
At 12:32 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... I totally didn't get it. That's probably because babies are the furthest thing from my mind. (don't tell my mother in law). This is so awesome! Congratulations and God Bless!!!!

 
At 3:40 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohmygosh Elizabeth that's fantastic!!! Congrats!!

 
At 9:23 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YIPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! That is so exciting! :) :) :)

 
At 4:52 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad everyone else posted the answer cuz my mommy brain is on full force. Congratulations! So excited for you guys and it will be neat to read as you go through expecting and having a newborn, I didn't get here until Hunter was a little older. Congrats!

 
At 5:31 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So exciting! Congratulations!!!!

 
At 5:33 p.m. , Blogger Kaili said...

How exciting!!!! I love the riddle to figure it out, very cool idea.
Congrats!!!

 
At 5:46 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to you and the whole fam! What great news!!

 
At 6:58 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehe... YAY! Congrats!
I am so sick of biting my tongue! :)
I can't wait to see you and the little bean :)

 
At 8:42 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so creative Liz - what a great way to share your happy news. Your new baby is so lucky to have been blessed with having you and Justin as parents.
Candace

 
At 8:14 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

that took me forEVER
and the guy sitting next to me thinks I'm crazy.
haha.... soo excited for you!!! and for me, too :)
Love you to bits.

 
At 2:44 p.m. , Blogger karen said...

Haha!

Very cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home