Saturday, December 16, 2006

Little Dutch Christmas Elf







Here is Hunter, checking out the lights on our tree. He loves it. I have been very impressed, so far (knock on wood) that he has not destroyed the tree. He hasn't done anything beyond a light tug and when told to be gentle and carfeul, he complied. He loves to touch the ornaments and the lights and the tree and he says "woooooowwwww, pitty!" all. the. time. It's so sweet. I just can't get enough of this kid!

11 Comments:

At 11:27 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhh he is so cute, love the 'elf' shoes! hehehe.
jess

 
At 12:14 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the klompen (wooden shooes)... yeah I'm dutch, proud, and know the vocab! I had a few pairs of those growing up. Aaaah, takes me back... too cute!

 
At 4:50 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol Like Carla I know the word for his shoes too. Though I'm not dutch, my home language, Afrikaans, is based on dutch.
I'm really amazed that Zander hasn't tried to pull any ornaments from our tree!

 
At 2:19 p.m. , Blogger Damselfly said...

So cute! This post and the last.

 
At 3:00 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the shoes! I need to get some :)

 
At 8:34 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't notice the shoes at first as the bottom picture didn't load right away. So precious. Our tree fell over today. Twice. I'm so glad Marty wasn't in the exersaucer because it got rattled pretty good. I think it's secure now so I can finally get around to decorating it. :)

 
At 9:47 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love those dutch shoes! Where did you get them? I wish my child were more gentle with our tree. It's almost fallen over a few times already!

 
At 11:48 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now if he doesn't put you in the Christmas Spirit I don't know what will!!!

 
At 4:27 p.m. , Blogger Care said...

Love the shoes!
Hunter is such a sweetheart...kids really make Christmas that much more special. :-)

 
At 4:08 a.m. , Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

Those are awesome shoes! How fun to watch the little ones around the tree.

 
At 9:53 a.m. , Blogger Vicki said...

I used to have a pair like that when I was little (not Hunter little, but little). So cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home