Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Overheard outside my door, tonight.
"These people must be rich, look at all the pumpkins!"

Ummm.. nope, definitely not the kind of rich, you would think, 10-year-old.

We just like pumpkins. That and I had a ladies' night at the church with lots of left-overs...

5 Comments:

At 9:46 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping my site. I too love new visitors and I love comments, of which I do not get nearly enough compared to some blogs I visit.

Anyway, we pronounce Saoirse's name as "sorsha", however the most common way is "seersha." It is Irish for freedom.

 
At 11:19 p.m. , Blogger Danni said...

haha, cute. it's hilarious how kids perceive the world around them.

 
At 10:22 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rich in pumpkins - cute! How many pumpkin recipes are you going to try? :)

 
At 12:34 p.m. , Blogger Vicki said...

It's fun to hear what kids have to say when they think we aren't listening. Very cute!

 
At 12:25 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol That's so funny.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home