What a wonderful day!
Sigh, I feel so lifted up and so blessed, today. Here's why...
1) I got to spend all day with my little boy - yay a day off by choice!!
2) We got paid
3) Hunter's hearing test was A-OK!! He responded perfectly to all noises and everything was great. I feel very much relieved, even though I knew that things would turn out okay.
4) It's Spring and it rained today!! I loooove Spring and I looove rain!! Yipee.

5) We got our tax returns in the mail. Whew - it appears we will survive through the summer without income!!
6) Credit card bill came... we have a dcredit of $0.71!!! Swweeeeeeeet!
7) Kamloops is a small small world and a great place to live... here's why..
I was at my parents' house having lunch with my Momma (recovering from dental surgery). We had noticed that an old house down the street was being ripped down, so we decided to go watch with Hunter.
My Mom went to school with the fellow who owns the house and is ripping it down(small world #1). Out we go, there's a mom and a little girl already there. The Mom used to be in my Mom's class, before I was born, (small world #2) and I have taught her daughter (small world #3). It turns out that they are related to the fellow who owns the house, bought it with him and are moving into the new house (small world #4). So, we sit and watch... along runs a girl that I have met before because she played basketball at UCC before I did (small world #5)... turns out that I was drafted to the same soccer team as her for women's league (small world #6) and she is a vet and knows my aunt and uncle who are vets (small world #7). Off she runs, to go back to work. Side note... Running, hmmm... I should do that! Oh, my parents' neighbour drives by with her baby in the back seat. Elliott is two months younger than Hunter and I haven't seen him since his baby shower, so Shannon comes by to say hi.
We get to talking about things and I tell her about Hunter's hearing test. It turns out that Shannon is just returning from lunch with my audiologist (small world #8) and she, the audiologist, is my neighbour (small world #9).I'm so very very thankful!

10 Comments:
Oh my goodness. What a small world indeed! Glad all went well with his hearing test. Glad to read about your wonderful day. :)
That's almost creepy. It's not like Kamloops is THAT small.
I wish you'd run into me.
Those were amazing connections, weren't they, Elizabeth! Thanks for spending some time with your ailing (swollen cheeks and sore mouth) Mom today. You and Hunter brought a bright light into my day. It was so fun to watch Hunter climb up the stairs. He'll be walking so soon, I think. Then, things will be hoppin'!
Sounds like small town Penticton, I love it too!
Sounds like small town Penticton, I love it too!
Small towns rock!
:)
That's so crazy not only to run into so many interconnected people, but all on the same day! Neat. I once met a guy who seems to be related to at least one person at every gathering he attended! Small world indeed.
I'm glad Hunter's hearing is ok. Thats amazing about all those connections. Incredible! I'm glad you've had a day of blessings :)
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
Dash dvd players monitor review volvo s60 awd free online keno nl 15 Farmers and mechanics insurance wv
Best regards from NY!
The kia store radcliffe ky http://www.kasper-radar-detectors.info/suzuki-sidekick-rear-brakes.html http://www.rhinoplasty-price.info/Suzuki.html suzuki grand vitara australia reviews amd cpu idendefizieren fsb Wedding invitations equittee Lingerie moodels power wheelchair Hockey puck art Percocet and weight loss 2000 suzuki savage parts Audi fox buy discount patanol Pensacola acura fit 1302f70 suzuki gsxr 600
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home