Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Memoirs of a surfing adventure

















I love the beach. I love camping! I love surfing and playing on the shore. I am soooo lucky to live in a fantastic province where I can surf if I want to (or can afford it), ski if I want to (ditto) and all within a day's drive! Yipee!
I'm dreaming of my summer adventures... anyone want in?

8 Comments:

At 6:16 p.m. , Blogger Jen said...

I'm so excited for our first summer here. There is so much I want to do!

 
At 9:52 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Summer dreamin here I come!
This will be my first summer (of my whole life!) not spent in Kamloops!
Oh what will I do?

 
At 12:00 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you are lucky indeed :)

 
At 6:44 a.m. , Blogger Angella said...

Summer in the Okanagan is where it's AT!

 
At 7:15 p.m. , Blogger Devon and Sarra said...

I'm sure excited for summer! My classes seem to be getting longer and loooonger.... Soon to be done and I FOR SURE want in one some of you summer adventures!

 
At 8:40 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. cheap interstate phone calls australia Used mercedes ga. Blonde shaved pussy licked Hardcore sx Men suck penis A1401h hepa filter busty blonde teen lesbian stiga elite table tennis table Hottest moms mature milfs Belt diagram kia timing las vegas hotel reservation

 
At 8:46 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... emerson ehp1000 wireless headphones Saab 9 5 w reg car review Farmer insurance phoenix arizona 20 Peper spray dragon alarm system Baseball bats and choosing them Home dvd player reads no disk

 
At 10:32 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info tennis Patanol adverse reactions Deep sea fishing destin fl http://www.high-capacity-expandable-tax-covers.info honda civic parts honda cl download ringtones Overnight generic cialis 2001 duke basketball oak audio cabinets Convert regular bed to waterbed Laser+tooth+whitening+system+denver 2001 nissan altima trim types Canada general registrar

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home