A Raccoon??
Last night, my Dad and I went to a lecture on tsunamis, hosted by the Kamloops Exploration group. We brought Hunter along. He was wonderfully quiet for most of the lecture. At one point, though, he was making a little bit of noise - plugged, he stopped. Anyhow, one lady told me, admiring my young man after the lecture, that she thought there was a raccoon in the room. Hear for yourselves the noises he makes... what do you think?
Share Video at DropShots.com

5 Comments:
Too cute. At least you always know where he is!
That made me laugh - what a cutie!
I love those videos!!!
He is going to be quite the musical young man! :P Very creative planing with the high chair aka jungle gym :)
Oh I miss him! And his parents. We should hang out.
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. allegra kenalog soma tramadol air conditioner
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home