living, working and loving it
posted by Elizabeth @ 2:31 p.m. 4 Comments
u guys are adorable! great pic :) Glad to see ya Liz Jen
I think it should be caleed 'Hunter and Cutie'. Not that Hunter isn't cute. Maybe 'Cutie and Cutie.Love Ya!
AWW!!! What a beautiful couple :P love you guys!
I've saved that one! What a great photo! You are both so happy and comfortable with each other - not a surprise, actually!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
u guys are adorable! great pic :) Glad to see ya Liz
Jen
I think it should be caleed 'Hunter and Cutie'. Not that Hunter isn't cute. Maybe 'Cutie and Cutie.
Love Ya!
AWW!!!
What a beautiful couple :P
love you guys!
I've saved that one! What a great photo! You are both so happy and comfortable with each other - not a surprise, actually!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home