Back to our regularily scheduled programming...
Ok, it is now the weekend and I have myself a little bit of time to relax, not think about planning and blog. Yesssss....
So, I promised that I would introduce my in-laws to you. I present to you.. Justin's parents
Henry and Fran are J's parents. Since the first day that I met them, they have been wonderfully accepting and loving. They have welcomed me into their family as I could only dream of being welcomed. I'll admit that H (J's Dad) is a little intimidating, but who isn't intimidated by him - Ha! I am so blessed to be loved and treated as a daughter by these wonderul people. They are wonderful examples to J and I, as parents, as partners, and as people. I feel truly loved and blessed by them. So, not only do they love me, but they loooooooooooooove Hunter. He is so lucky to have such terrific grandparents. Grandma and Grandpa love to play with him and watch him grow. He learns stuff all the time, and it is so neat to see them love my son. Also, it's really cool to watch them watch J grow as a Father.

Here are pictures of H and F with Hunter when he was only two days old. They travelled to Kelowna to be wih Justin and I, as Hunter was coming. They were with us as we laboured (as was my Momma) and were outside the delivery room all crying together as we endured the last hours of life before officially becoming parents. Thank you soooo much for being there, you guys. It meant a lot to J and I to be able to share that time with you.
I love you guys!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home