33 week belly shots and park fun
I'm in trouble... Wedding season is upon us, I am a bridesmaid in two weddings and I have terrible tan lines (for strapless and spaghetti-strap dresses), despite my frequent long-sleevedness and sunscreen applications. I think I will have to paint myself!
I put my belly cast on, done at 36 weeks with Hunter. I am the same size as I was then!
*edited to clarify*
The verdict - With the way dresses hang waaaaay out over my poking out belly, I will be a painted whale compared to the other bridesmaids. Hope that's alright, ladies...
We spent the day at the park, the pool, the park and in the sprinkler, yesterday. It was HOT. Looks like it'll be another hot one today, too. Here are some shots from the day.
Chililn' by the pool with Daddy
Too hot on the playground.
Wrong way on the slide.
Gettin' ready to slide the right way.
Trying to turn the sprinkler on.

12 Comments:
Painted whale nothing! You look awesome, all belly and that's it! That skirt is too cute, is it maternity?
You look fantastic and are clearly all belly! :)
I love the pictures of Hunter at the park.
OK, Randi stole my comment!
Liz you look amazing and don't ever think otherwise. Most people would love to lok as good as you do in their pregnancy. I know I sure didn't. Those pictures of Hunter are adorable. I love the one where he's turning on the tap. He looks so cute and innocent. Good way so survive the heat. I still have that cream here for your suntan. I keep forgetting to give it to you. Love Fran
You look FANTASTIC!!! So, so cute. Hunter's cute too :)
It is HOT thats for sure!
You and you belly are looking wonderful. :)
Love the pics of Hunter, what a cute fun kid!
Oh my gosh, you look more fit than I do, and I'm not pregnant! You will look absolutely beautiful in anything for the weddings.
Hunter, you are too cute. Wish we were there having fun with you.
Whale? You couldn't look like one if you tried. You look great in the dress, it shows off that cute belly. Tan lines or painted I am just thrilled you will be sharing the day with me.
Can't wait.
Wynter
you look great liz. hunter and justin look so relaxed in that pic!
looks like fun times :-)
You look fabulous, Liz. Keep up the good work. I love looking at all the pictures of you and your family.
Look at you stickin' out all over the place. You're so CUTE! And you will be the most glowing of all the bridesmaids. You should get J to give your shoulder area a rub with some self tanning cream to even things out.
You look amazing!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home