Sunday, April 16, 2006

Who is that?

19 Comments:

At 2:24 p.m. , Blogger Maureen said...

Awesome, Liz. You look fabulous.

M

 
At 4:53 p.m. , Blogger The Sheppard's said...

wow HOT STUFF Looks so good Liz!!! It must be in the water!!!

 
At 5:09 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey LIZ!!! You look gorgeous!!Makes me want to pick up the scissors too.... Love Bex

 
At 6:28 p.m. , Blogger Jen said...

I love it hun!

Hawt stuff! ;)

 
At 11:04 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're one hot momma ;)

 
At 6:27 a.m. , Blogger Angella said...

Sweet hairdo! The hotness is overwhelming!!!

 
At 7:45 a.m. , Blogger Ian & Kristin Groves said...

Wow, you have got really nice teeth. I don't think I've ever really noticed just how nice they are. Keep on smiling. Just never stop.
K

 
At 8:35 a.m. , Blogger D said...

WOWZA

 
At 8:38 a.m. , Blogger April said...

Great haircut! What brought that on?

 
At 9:54 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey supermodel sister... you look superb! love ya.

 
At 2:59 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great haircut Liz! You look so cute! Glad to hear all is well, I can't believe how much Hunter has changed since Xmas. It's so nice to see all the pics on your blog. Miss you!!!!!

 
At 8:00 a.m. , Blogger Jen said...

Looks great!

 
At 4:11 p.m. , Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

Wow! Looks good! Do you like it?

 
At 6:18 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're one brave lady!! Lookin' good!

 
At 8:30 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow what a great way to feel good about yourself, Just post a totally hot pic and let all the good comments role on in :D You look great Liz! - Jen Watson... Soon to be Schell!!!

 
At 10:32 a.m. , Blogger Amanda Brown said...

Look at the response your new 'do has generated! I really like it, Liz! It makes your eyes and your smile just pop right out and I think it's fresh and oh so hip! :)

 
At 4:53 p.m. , Blogger Heather said...

You look identical to your mom...and I have only met her a few times! Holy smokes...no mail man gallavanting around Kamloops thats for sure!

 
At 4:53 p.m. , Blogger Robyn said...

Oooh pretty! :)

 
At 12:16 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... new dodge Vitamin c in an orange

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home