oh, great!
Umm.. so I had a baby, ten months ago, and he was born "naturally". I had to hop across the field and back at soccer practice yesterday. Let's just say... things aren't neccessarily back to normal working order yet... you know what I mean?? Just pee-lightful!
Sorry if that was more than you cared to know (hee hee)

8 Comments:
Haha, that happened to me too. I have yet to see what it will be like after 2 babies.
Motherhood is wonderful, isn't it?!?
oh Liz!
*teehee*
HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA!
I STILL can't do anything super high impact :)
Oh no! Um, I guess you're working on those kegals then? :)
Oh no...sory to hear that. One positive of having c-sections I suppose
LOL!
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. piece of crap 2004 toyota sequoia for sale Recommended diet with accutane Comment lutter contre la cellulite fragrance Email marketing software online.com links pay per click advertising Krista&aposs bookkeeping Craigslist jeep pickup
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home