Alright Alright... ROAM
I haven't even had time to read "my" blogs this week... it's ridiculous. Every night we have had something to go to and I haven't really been home in a while, so.. ahhhh. I'm sitting at my computer and Danica razzed me about not blogging, so here it is!
Last night, Justin, Hunter and I went to see the opening of my brother's latest bike film, Roam. It was great. I really really enjoyed it. It featured some terrific cinematography as well as some crazy stuff. It was really neat to sit there and admire the 200 people that came out to support my little bro and see the film. I didn't really feel like I fit in with the crowd, but it was cool to have an "in." Anyhow, it was a cool experience and a terrific film and I would totally recommend the film to anyone who might even remotely be interested in mountain biking (or has little boys that like to ride bikes, although I'd watch it first because it could be inspiring). Cool stuff. Crazy stuff.

4 Comments:
koooo-ul.
you're bro is nuts! and it is SOOOO awesome!
You've all gone so far!!!
I agree with you, Elizabeth. I didn't fit in at the ROAM premiere either, but everyone there made me feel very welcomed! It seemed that they all supported Matthew so wonderfully. It's easy to see why he really enjoys his friends so much. I can tell that you are so proud of how well your little brother has done. He's pretty proud of how well you've done, too! I think that you both belong to a mutual admiration society!!
Excellent, love it! » »
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home