Hi Elizabeth, thanks for coming over and visiting our blog, I love how through blogs we can connect with other young Christian families. DeVries that must be Dutch I assume. I am Dutch too, my maiden name was Visscher. That is funny that your sister-in-law and her hubbies names are Kristin and Ian, and Kristin with an i, I don’t often see that most of the time it’s with an e. You little guy sure is a cutie, he looks like a lot of Fun! Thanks for the link to your blog, I’ll come visiting again too. :) Kristin.
9 Comments:
What a good helper!
So much fun! Way to go, Mom-Elizabeth!
I guess you'll be getting him his own apron and chef's hat for Christmas? ;)
Abby loves helping too. It makes cooking a little more fun ... and makes it take about three times as long. ;)
look at super mom and super son!
Too cute :D
Now that is too sweet!! And the video of him walking is great. He is REALLY fast!!
Hi Elizabeth, thanks for coming over and visiting our blog, I love how through blogs we can connect with other young Christian families.
DeVries that must be Dutch I assume. I am Dutch too, my maiden name was Visscher.
That is funny that your sister-in-law and her hubbies names are Kristin and Ian, and Kristin with an i, I don’t often see that most of the time it’s with an e.
You little guy sure is a cutie, he looks like a lot of Fun!
Thanks for the link to your blog, I’ll come visiting again too. :)
Kristin.
How fun! Aren't we lucky to do activities like this with our kids and watch them explore and learn about the world around them.
Just wanted to 'out' myself. I read your blog. Had to tell you how cute the pictures are!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home