relaxing day off

I screwed up entering my code in on a TOC call this morning. I think that it was God, helping me out. Here's why I think that...
I am teaching senior biology tomorrow (yipes). I haven't taught that yet, it could be interesting. I kinda wish that J had gotten that call, because that is his dream job, NOT mine. Ah well, maybe I will become a better teacher. So, anyhow, I am teaching Tues and I have my regular Wednesday job (gr. 1- awesome). That gives me two days of work with a potential Thurs and Fri. Anyhow, I'm at home complaining about the number of wrong numbers that call my cell phone (I think that it is a conspiracy or just some really stupid friends of some guy named Shane) so I decided to not answer and call them back. Turns out that the latest number to call is a teacher af a gr. 6/7 French Immersion class who wants me for three days (Wed - Fri). I got it set up that my Wednesday goes to someone else and now, I sure hope that I am going to get this three day one set up soon. From two days, to four - what a blessing! How glad am I that I didn't work today? SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad.
Here are some images from my day off....

Pumpkin pie and pumpkin cheesecake - yummmm
Peas at lunch!
Neverending needles...bleah, I love my yard, repeat, I love my yard.
I feel so proud of myself for all the things that I got accomplished today. I should stay at home everyday... not going to happen.

4 Comments:
Congrats hun! *hugs*
OMG I just have to repeat what has been said over and over.. Hunter is the most gorgeous child ever!
That smile makes even my grayest days sunny... I can only imagine how it feels to be you!
Your pies/cheesecake look delectable.. I want some! *runs from abbotsford*
you are blessed!
and I'm blessed because of you :)
OMG Liz - Hunter has a contagious smile. One look at I can't hold it back! HAHAHAH. I still think him and ash ( my niece) would make a wonderful couple! hahaha.
Thanks for letting us on in the peeks of your day
Jen
Trust me- if you were at home everyday, you wouldn't appreciate it as much. (Or, at least I wouldn't...)
Have a nice relaxing day - don't forget to relax!
The staff at Westmount really enjoyed your pumpkin pie - it's gone! Thanks for your generosity and thoughtfulness. You're such a sweetheart! I hope you enjoy a relaxing weekend - much deserved after your busy week working and mothering! Lots of love to you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home